Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Monday, March 7, 2016
Friday, March 4, 2016
I have been a little late to jump on the whole “Friday Introduction” wagon, but today I thought I would participate after a little inspiration from some of my favorite photographers/bloggers!
I am somewhat of a boring individual, so I am limiting myself to 10 things about me. Bear with me.
10. I don’t have cable. I don’t have time to watch a lot of T.V. so I don’t see the point in spending money on it. I also don’t have internet. My house is probably the least technology advanced house in Minco.
9. I am somewhat of an insomniac! Once I get to sleep I can stay asleep for the most part, but most nights I go to sleep at 1 a.m. and wake up at 4:30-5ish to go to the gym or edit or organize my closet. You know. Just whatever my little heart desires.
8. Tuna, hummus, pita chips and craisins are some of my favorite foods. I could eat these all week long with no complaints. It is weird. I realize this, but I love it!
7. I only buy things if they are on sale or I have a coupon (excluding food)! My mom hates shopping with me because I am so tight with my money that I won’t ever buy anything. I can literally browse for hours and never spend a penny. I don’t really care about name brands or where I shop at. Give me $25 and a little time and I can find you some real steals. I also get buyer’s remorse really easily—even when it comes to buy necessities like shampoo. I always think “I could probably find a coupon for this!”
6. Donuts are my weakness. Enough said. I wish I had one right now!
5. I really like crafts. I blame my mom and my grandma. I was always doing some sort of craft when I was little and now I just can’t stop. I especially love making jewelry to give as gifts or because I am too cheap to spend the money on anything that I can buy myself!
4. I have a weird love for VW vans and vintage trailers. One day I will have one (I hope)! My dream would be to use a trailer as a mobile photography trailer to carry my props and to be used as one giant prop. I also want to travel lots and either of these things would be so cool to travel with.
3. Lucy is my pride and joy. My first love. She is the sweetest little puppy in the world. I know she is spoiled, but I can’t help it. I mean she is precious—if she likes you that is!
2. Boyfriend Drew—I don’t even know really where to start on this one. He is the best thing a girl could ask for. He makes me laugh, calms my nerves, cooks for me, buys me cookbooks (not sure what that is about, haha) reaches things from the top shelves for me and makes me understand why God made me wait to find him for so long. 27 years was worth it.
1. Photography is my passion and I hope that one day it is my only full-time job. I can’t wait to be able to devote full days to it instead of a few hours each day. I started this journey as a college student and picked it up more when I was in graduate school. I am hoping that 2016 will be the year that I can start calling it my career!