I am a new wife, dog mom, photographer and blogger. I have a slight obsession with my dog, jewelry and little vintage trailers.
I am from a single stoplight town in rural Oklahoma. I grew up on a farm and showed hogs throughout my 4-H and FFA days, which would explain the
My thoughts on this blog are as eclectic as my pig decor collection.
- I know every line to "Remember the Titans."
- I have a wonderful family and awesome set of friends.
- I have a weird love for VW Vans and Shasta Trailers.
- I would wear boots all the time if I could get away with it.
- I often have buyers remorse, but I love window shopping & believe in retail therapy.
- I love traveling and I want to go back to Chile, D.C. and Lake City.
- I make a list for everything.
- Making/giving gifts makes my heart real happy.
- I am accident prone. For real.
- I love photography, of course.
If you are stopping by for the first time or just passing through, welcome. Feel free to stop by anytime!