Sunday, February 10, 2013

Current Obsession- Chevron and Cover Photos

I have a slight obsession with changing my cover photos on Facebook and header photo on Twitter. However, sometimes I can't find anything that perfectly describes my mood/thoughts at that particular moment. So, tonight (While, I am actually suppose to be taking a test!) I thought I would attempt to create a few cover photos and header photos and because I am a proponent of sharing, I thought I would upload a few of my favs for you to download. Hopefully, this will work. If not, then adjustments will be made! These are particularly for Facebook, but a few twitter pages will be attempted uploaded soon. It is amazing how much you can accomplish when you are avoiding homework! :) 

Be Blessed, Friends.









and my personal favorite, for obvious reasons ... 



2 comments:

  1. LOVE that monogram one. Clearly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was an after thought, but I love it too! :) haha

      Delete