Friday, March 28, 2014

High Five For Friday- March 28

It seems like the High Five For Friday Post are about the only ones I have been doing the last couple of weeks. But, I promise that is going to change next week! (Please stay tuned!) This past week was also a wonderful week, so lets get started.

1. I started the week at a t-ball game and it was so fun! Those little guys and gals are seriously so cute. My little cousin is playing and so far he is saying he loves it, which I think is true based on the smile on his face while he is playing.




2. This has been an awesome week for my little photography business. I am so excited for upcoming shoots... starting this weekend! Thank you everyone who has inquired and scheduled photos wit me for April!

3. After last weekend spent with hippie VW Vans, my obsession has more than doubled. I need one! ASAP! You can see more pictures from the weekend on my photography blog!

4. The weather seemed to snap back to winter a couple of days, but I didn't mind. I finally had a reason to wear some winter outfits that I never got around to wearing before. And, my new jewelry from last weekend too. I didn't hate it. 

5. Today is pay day and Oklahoma Breakdown just came on Pandora! Need I say more? 

Hope you all had a wonderful week! The weather in my area is looking to be awesome. Bring it on is all I can say. 
--b

No comments:

Post a Comment