Sunday, January 18, 2015

Christmas 2014

I realize it is January, but between a lot of random things happening... I somehow forgot about Christmas cards! And, much more than just cards. I forgot about the Lucy/Brenna Christmas photo. 

Honestly, we attempted more than I would like to admit. And, I sifted through a TON of photos before realizing I had better luck herding cats than getting Lucy to look at the camera. 

Pictures are much harder than one would expect. Lucy is not a lover of photos. She hates them actually. we could take 100 and maaaaaybe one would be okay! Literally. She yawns or closes her eyes or is looking away or looking down or anything to avoid actually looking at the camera. 

So, this year I decided to forego an actual "good" Christmas photo because it was NOT happening... so Merry belated Christmas, my friends. 





No comments:

Post a Comment