Thursday, January 1, 2015

Resolutions 2015-- Day One.


Resolutions haven't always been my thing. I always say I am going to do these grand things and never really get around to doing any of them ... partly because I am a tad bit of a procrastinator and partly because I forget if I am not looking at it everyday. 

I haven't really came up any type of solution, but I am going to try two new things this year. 

First, I am going to make a "Monthly Goals List." This won't necessarily be anything like "quit drinking pop," but rather a list of things I want to accomplish. Like sending letters to friends, making new crafts and finishing old projects. I figured if they were monthly then it would be easier to accomplish. Tomorrow, I am going to work on making a frame to sit on my desk to keep my monthly goals list right in front of me so I don't have the excuse of "forgetting!" 

Secondly, I am jumping on the 365/52 photography project. I read about something like this a few months ago about a photographer who took at least one picture everyday to help improve her photography skills. I loved this idea and I am going to give it a try. I am going to *try* my very best to use my big girl camera for each one, but I might have to resort to my phone if all else fails. I can't promise my life is that interesting, but I will give it my best shot! But, I will warn you... Lucy will more than likely be the star of this project. 

(I will be posting my project photos on my personal Instagram account if you would like to follow along!)


No comments:

Post a Comment