Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wedding Crafts for Kinsey!

One of my very best friends recently asked me to make a few crafts for her wedding at the beginning of December! These were probably some of my favorite things I have made in a while and I personally thought they looked great at the wedding... Not that I am biased or anything like that! :)

Kinsey's wedding was one of my favorite weddings I have attended. It was like a pinterest board came to life. Wintery and rustic and absolutly perfect!

I didnt get a chance to take a picture of the "Here Comes the Bride" sign final product, but I have to admit, it turned out better than I thought it was going too! It was probably the hardest projects to make happen. The orginal idea was to print or paint on burlap "here comes the bride!" After failing miserably, I decided a decorated picture frame would be the easiest solution and I was running out of time to get it done before the wedding!

Thankfully, I had some burlap looking scrapbook paper on hand and designed the lettering for the sign on Indesign and hit print. It worked much better than I could have imagined and was a fun addition to the wedding!




I also made the ring bearer pillow. Although the actual ring wasnt carried on the pillow, it was still fun to make and way simple!


The garter's were part of Kinsey's personal shower gift (the rest still isnt finished, but hopefully it will all come together soon, haha) and was really fun to make! Kinsey used these as her "something blue," but you could easily do these in any color or them you wanted! I was really close to putting a glittery snowflake on Kinsey's, but I accidently glued my last snowflake on another project I was working on. Bummer.


And, finally the flower girl's basket. Can you tell Kinsey and I both love rolled burlap flowers? :)



The beautiful bride and I! Love you long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment