Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Small Things

One of my absolute favorite blogs is The Small Things Blog. I feel like Kate and I are practically best friends, even though I have never actually met her in real life. Creeper, yes I know.

Well, anyways if you have ever checked out her blog you know she post some fabulous hair tutorials! Usually when I can't sleep, bored or have a hair issue, I check out her blogs for some help and inspiration. Check it out. You won't be disappointed.

I am that girl that could NEVER french braid growing up. I just didn't get it and most of the time would get frustrated before even getting close to having something that resembled a braid. Well, last night I couldn't sleep so I checked the blog for some new hair tips and found this little gem. A tutorial for french braiding bangs. Perfect. My bangs are at a quite unruly stage and driving me crazy and this is just what I needed. And, bonus, I can some what, sorta french braid!

Some days, like today, it really is the small things that make days better! Thanks, Kate!


Peace, Love and French Braiding,
FFG

No comments:

Post a Comment