Saturday, March 16, 2013
H54F-- Better Late Than Never Edition
1. I finally made time to go pick up my cap, gown and hood for graduation. It was divine, even if my hood and tassel is an ugly tan. As long as it results in Master Brenna, then I am fine with it. Check out the tan tassel here. You won't be disappointed!
2. I got a question right in my jurisprudence class. So, I chalk that up was a win.
3. I have been sick since Tuesday, so I have been treating my cold and sore throat with Braum's chocolate shakes for each meal. I think I could really excel at an ice cream diet 24/7 or be a doctor. I can see either one being a hit.
4. It's SPRING BREAK! Hallelujah! Only 55 days until my time at SWOSU is over! :))
5. I started off spring break right with a little shopping in OKC with my BFF Karolyn! We are all set for our summer road trips with friends!