Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five For Friday!

This week highlights are rather exciting. Prepare yourself!

1. I finally got to go home last weekend for the first time in almost six weeks. Since I had missed Valentine's day, I got my card from my cute grandparents while I was there. My grandma told me to buy something good with my present. So, I did what any good granddaughter would do. I followed orders and purchased earrings. Thanks Pops and Grandma! If you are feeling adventurous you can see them here.

2. Monday morning at my weekly "start the week off right" coffee stop, the man in from of me purchased my coffee! I have never had that happen to me before! I was overwhelmed and flustered and didn't even think about paying for the person's coffee behind me! However, tomorrow on my way to the city, I am planning to stop for coffee and do the same. So excited about this!

3. My mom accidentally packed my brothers work keys in with my stuff this week when I was home. Therefore, brother bear came to visit me. And, he drove my jeep. Double win.

4. I visited my first laundry mat this week. It was rather exciting. You can see the photos from the inside here. It was fun.

5. I know I have been talking about this for a while, but today is finally the day! MIRANDA LAMBERT concert TONIGHT! I am so excited to spend some time with two of my favorite glitter pals and Miranda, of course. Oh, and Lee Brice and Dirks Bentley! Be prepared for an update next week!

 Hope you all had a wonderful week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment