Thursday, September 19, 2013

High Five for Friday

I havent participated in a "High Five for Friday" blog event in a while, but I decided what they hay and start again this week! Although, my weeks have been a lot less exciting since I graduated, moved home and haven't yet to get a job ... but, don't worry ... I will post plenty of pictures of my dog (since I spend more time with her than anyone these days! haha)

1. My best friend got married last weekend and I was the photographer for her beautiful wedding, so I spent the first part of my week editing photos of the wedding! Below is Lin and I after the wedding!

2. I don't get the opportunity to leave western Grady County very often, but this week I made a trip to Norman... which included shopping trips to Old Navy, Hobby Lobby, Michael's and of course Ulta. I had a 50% off coupon to Old Navy which made my newest fall sweater purchase only $7.50. Win.

3. It has been raining here for about an hour, which we have been needing! Praise the Lord!

4. One of my oldest friend is having a baby and her baby shower happens to be this weekend and I am oh so excited to see her and other old friends! (I will be posting pictures to my instagram account: brenna_davis)

5. I, along with millions of others, downloaded the new iOS7 this week. I don't know how I feel about it just yet. It is like getting  whole new phone, but with a little familiarity! I must say though ... I love the new colors it has brought to life!

Hope you all had a wonderful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment