1. My best friend got married last weekend and I was the photographer for her beautiful wedding, so I spent the first part of my week editing photos of the wedding! Below is Lin and I after the wedding!
2. I don't get the opportunity to leave western Grady County very often, but this week I made a trip to Norman... which included shopping trips to Old Navy, Hobby Lobby, Michael's and of course Ulta. I had a 50% off coupon to Old Navy which made my newest fall sweater purchase only $7.50. Win.
3. It has been raining here for about an hour, which we have been needing! Praise the Lord!
4. One of my oldest friend is having a baby and her baby shower happens to be this weekend and I am oh so excited to see her and other old friends! (I will be posting pictures to my instagram account: brenna_davis)
5. I, along with millions of others, downloaded the new iOS7 this week. I don't know how I feel about it just yet. It is like getting whole new phone, but with a little familiarity! I must say though ... I love the new colors it has brought to life!
Hope you all had a wonderful week!