Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Jammies

IT'S CHRISTMAS JAMMIES TIME! 


So, what! maybe I have a problem. I don't really classify it as a problem considering the little thing likes having clothes on in the winter! I can't help it if they make such things as Christmas jammies and OSU jerseys for her to wear. Girl has to be in style! ;) I will admit, however, that I like making her match the occasions, holidays, events, myself, etc. Just think what my kids are going to be like! Yikes! 

I can't say she looooved her jammies, but I won't say she hated them either. She hasn't found a way to take them off yet, so I am going to chalk this one up as a love. She even got a new collar tag and a new Christmas collar. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Blog Friends!!! 





Frilly Farm Design original item! 



No comments:

Post a Comment