Thursday, January 30, 2014

JK Style : Mixing Prints

I have mentioned this blog a couple of times before, but it is seriously one of my favorites.

Looking for fashion tips and ideas?? Well, this blog is for you!

Jamie of JK Style has some awesome things going on with her blog and last week she polled her Facebook fans and asked what are some topics we would like to see. Well, I love mixing prints and textures, but I am not good at knowing what matches or overall tips for how to complete an outfit without looking like a mis-matched fool girl.

Jamie put together a wonderful and informative tutorial and I hope you check it out!

You can even ask her your own questions, subscribe to her blog and enter her fun give-a-ways. I, myself, even won a pair of earrings in a recent give-a-way!

{P.S. Thanks for mentioning me in your blog post!}


Facebook : JK Style
Instagram: JKSTYLE1

http://jkstyle.com/how-to-wear/mixing-prints/#comment-35276

Be well, blog friends! 
--b
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment