Friday, January 3, 2014

Loyal and True-- My Heart Will Go On

Cowboys, OSU Cowboys that is, have always been and will always be my favorite. And, tonight that was no different. I have said it many times and I will say it again.. I didn't decide to go to OSU because of the athletics program and quite frankly if anyone chooses a school for that reason... Well, then they may need help. I choose my school for so many more reasons... And I am proud and happy to say I am a graduate of the state's university.

Honestly, it didn't matter if we would have won or lost tonight. Either way, I am still a proud alum. Either way, I am still going to wear orange tomorrow and I am still going to have that alumni sticker on my car come day break. I am still going to buy anything that is orange and still going to make plans to attend Homecoming 2014 with my friends.

My life as a Cowboy will go on and the pride I have in telling someone I graduated from Oklahoma State University will always go on, as well!


I didn't like the out come of this game either, but such is life and such is life as a college football fan.


Go Pokes!



Button Earrings from Frilly Farm Designs! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment