Sunday, January 12, 2014

"winter wONEderland"

Yesterday, I had the chance to photograph a sweet little ones birthday party. She turned one and her parents had the most awesome birthday for her. The theme was "winter wONEderland" and I must say it was just a cute as it could be! I had to share a few from the day, but just know the cake was as delicious as it looks!


This week I hope to tackle more things on my 2014 to-do list! I have four more to complete to keep on schedule for this month. I am hoping for a snow soon so I can mark off #37 or maybe I will start on #3.

Speaking of new things-- have you seen JK Style's blog? Head over there to check out her recap of the Golden Globes. If you like fashion and all things girly, then you will love her blog. Like her on Facebook too! There is always smoothing fun going on on her page!

Have a great week, blog friends!


1 comment: