Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Turquoise Tuesday

I love Tuesdays mainly because I love to share turquoise. It is my favorite thing. I have always been a fan and so today I share with you a few more favorite things.

I thought today we should talk fashion with turquoise accessories. I am not a fashion expert by any means, but I know what I like, so that is what I will share! These are also items on my wish list.

So, we start with the classic chunky turquoise rock necklace. My favorite to be honest. I wear turquoise almost everyday and this is a simple way to spice up any outfit. Dress it up or dress it down, classic chunky turquoise is your friend.

via



I also love the unexpected turquoise accessory. Pair it with something bright. I have a hot pink blazer and love pairing it with a turquoise necklace, earrings and bracelet. Something unexpected can always spice things up.

via

Statement necklaces are all the rage these days and I can see why. I love a good statement necklace. They can really add to any outfit, especially something simple. I see this paired with something with a high neckline. I kind of wish I had this in my jewelry hoarding collection!

via
Last, but not least lets talk about purses.

This one. I have always wanted/needed this one. It is a Coach purse, but it is from a few collections ago, but I still love it.

via

And, this. I love this whole outfit. 

via
Like I said, I am not a fashion expert. In fact, probably far from it. But, I loved these finds on Pinterest and wanted to share. You can follow my boards on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment