Monday, December 28, 2015

Snow Days: Adult Version

It is cold. Like really cold outside. Like ice on the ground, power poles leaning, water freezing cold.

The bank was without power today, so I luckily had a grown-up snow day. Yay.

My power had went out the day before, so I was already spending the night at my parents house. They also were without power, but have a generator so for the most part we were nice and toasty. I hadn't really planned to venture out unless I had to go to work, but my brother was going to feed/check cows and I couldn't resist going to take a few photos of his baby calves with cute little snow noses. We made quite a day of it. Leaving the house about 11 a.m. and finally returning about 4:30 p.m. So, here are a few of my snow day photo series of my day spent with my familia on ice.
















No comments:

Post a Comment