Thursday, June 28, 2012

Craft-tastic!

Sometimes I get these hairbrain craft ideas, which then ends up making a huge mess in my dining room... Which is pretty much my craft room! (See picture below!)

Monday nightwas no different. I should have been packing and instead I was crafting because that is more fun than packing, right? Anyways, my front door needed an upgrade, so I started out with an idea in my head that consisted of sunflowers, burlap and red... And I ended up turquoise, coral and burlap!

I am currently heading home from the float trip (I will blog about that later)! I have a lot of things to get done before my friends arrive for the weekend tomorrow. However, I can already tell that baby gifts for Mr. Chisum John are going to trump the house work! :) Pictures to be posted soon!

P.S. Have I mentioned that my friends are coming this weekend! Yay!


I have already posted pictures of this wreath, but just inc case you havent seen it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment