Saturday, July 21, 2012

the BIG announcement

I have been biting my tounge for the last couple of weeks, but it is time to finally spill the beans! 

There has been some exciting new changes happening in my life and last week things were made officially official. I was given a chance to go to work for the SWOSU Athletic Department and go back to school full time starting Aug. 1st. I am so excited and extremely blessed to have this opportunity. I started my master's degree last summer and have been taking a class or two since then. I am far enough along that I will actually graduate in May! 294 days until graduation... but who is counting right? :) 
It is going to be a little bit of a challenge to yell "Go Bulldogs" again, but I think I will get used to it during the many football and basketball games I will get to attend... oh and did I mention SWOSU Media Day 2012! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment