Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday in the Big Town.

Tonight has been particularly exciting.

Not.

It's actually been nice and quite... Something I am a fan of after being gone to Round-Up for the last week. I love my girls, but I'm glad to be back home where I can get ready in the morning and sleep through the night without interruptions and 2 a.m. wake-up calls.

So, back to tonight, I was feeling particularly lazy since I had been gone all week with little rest, so I decided to just chill tonight (which isn't easy with this weather, haha) and read/catch up on a week of missed pinterest and Facebook/twitter.

After a few mins on pinterest, I remembered something I have been wanting to do for a while!

Pinterest Party for one, please!

Of course, I couldn't find the pin I wanted so I searched for a new one and it just may be one of my new favorite things.

It's a Brown Sugar Lemon Honey DIY Face Scrub. I found the recipe at makeupandbeautyblog.com.

It's basically made up of everything in the title.

1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons Honey
Lemon juice from a 1/4 of a lemon

Mix together well and apply to face. Leave for 5 minutes or until it feels dry and rinse.

As soon as I put it on my face, I immediately began feeling a tingling sensation.

It was kinda cool... in a "I can't believe I just put honey and brown sugar on my face" way and only a little bit messy!

So far it seems to be working great! I can't really tell much other than my face is super soft!

There are a few more recipes for DIY Beauty Products on this website... Hopefully, I will get some more time to check them out. I will keep you posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment