Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Last and First Day

It still doesn't seem 100% real. In fact, I caught myself thinking about what I was going to wear to work tomorrow and then I realized.. Um, Brenna ... you don't work there anymore!

Yesterday was quite a bittersweet day! I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life, but I am going to miss all of the people I worked with at Extension! 

My co-workers took me to lunch on Monday and Pat made me a going away cake. Homemade Strawberry cake. My favorite!

The best secretaries ever-- Pat and Brinda! 
On my last day in Anadarko, I went to my favorite place to eat, my favorite shopping place and saw someone getting arrested (which isn't something new in Anadarko!) 

My office when I moved in and after I moved out! 



Today, was my first day at my new job! Since my last day with extension was on Tuesday and my first day at SWOSU was on Wednesday, they gave me the rest of the week off to recuperate and rest! So, I don't start again until Saturday evening which is the SWOSU Athletic Benefit Auction! And, I must add that I am super excited for this fun day! :) 

My new place! 


Now, what to do with my time off? 

No comments:

Post a Comment