Monday, July 9, 2012

A Monday Laugh


Sometimes, I just need a good laugh in the mornings and this Monday morning was no different. I have a lot going on in the next couple of weeks with work, school, etc. and these post were just what I needed to start off my day. Thank you to the random girl that I follow on Pinterest, but have never actually met in real life! 



E-cards are definitely on my list of favorite things. They can somehow say the things I think in my head, but are a little too inappropriate to say. :)

This week has all the makings of a great week. Today and tomorrow are for reasons that I can't mention in writing ;) and Wednesday I am off to OKC for a little some work related shopping, Thursday I have a workshop that I am teaching and on Friday I am out of the office for another work related road trip! Add all of that to dinner with two of my best friends from high school on two different days (yes, I get super excited to see my old friends,) working on craft projects for a very exciting baby shower this weekend for Liz and Paul and lunch with my friend Karolyn! It is going to be great!

Hope you have a great Monday and if you need a laugh, check out e-cards!
Peace and Love,
B.Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment