Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Break Fun

This last week started out typical. School, work and (very little) studying in between. Thankfully, this was a rather short week. On top of this already being a great week because it was Okstate Homecoming week, it was also, SWOSU Fall Break week! Just one more reason this whole back to school thing was a genius idea! ;) Here are just a few reasons solidifying the awesomeness of the week.

Top Ten Events to Fall Break: 

10. Mini Cheer Clinic Football Halftime Performance

My little cousin, Tyra, preformed at halftime with the Mini Cheer Clinic! She did so great!
Photo Courtesy of Lori Jo Hendrix. 
9. Spending the day with my Mom at An Affair of the Heart

8. Fair food for lunch at An Affair of the Heart- Corn Dog! Yes! 

7. Heading north on I-35 and west on Hwy 51

6. Walkarounds! 

Cami and I heading out for Walkarounds! 
Just one of the house decs! 
5. Hanging out on the Strip with friends

Fun on the Strip! 
4. Homecoming Game

3. Tailgating after the game

2. Dinner with Megan

1. Lunch and Dinner with my whole family

Fall Break is a definite bonus to going back to school and I have to say Christmas break and spring break are just more perks to this. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to go back to school and even more blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment