Friday, February 22, 2013

High Five for Friday

Another week has passed and honestly it went by pretty quickly!

1. My week started off pretty awesome with a trip to Oklahoma City for a little shopping with my best friend, Kadie. We had a lot of fun and I didn't even break the bank! Win on both accounts. And, I found a new addition to my pig collection, but more on that in an upcoming Turquoise Tuesday post!

2. SNOW! Enough said, especially when it cancels classes. Win!

3. The Living Room is a gathering of college students at the Baptist Church each week. I absolutely love it. Each week we are posed with challenges for the upcoming week and it is such a great mid-week restart for me. And, next week we are celebrating Duck Dynasty by wearing camo to the service. Overly excited for this!

4. After living in this town for almost two months, I have finally started to venture out to try a few local restaurants. Tonight, we tried Luigi's! It was delicious. And, bonus I had enough to bring home for lunch tomorrow and probably dinner tomorrow night too! Definitely recommend trying it if you are in the 580 area!

5. With the realization of graduation being a little under 80 days away, I started preparing for the big day. And, by that I don't mean the obvious of job searching, but better yet ... designing my graduation invitations! I checked out the ones the university sells and was less than impressed with the boringness of the designs. Definitely not my personality, so I am upping the ante an making my own again for this graduation. Can't wait to see the finished product! Expect an update on this very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment