Saturday, December 21, 2013

Iced In

Ice days are kinda like snow days but not as fun because no one wants an "ice" ball thrown at them... Or make "ice" angels or basically anything fun outside. You can't even go for a walk because its all ice. Poor Lucy is definitely not a fan of this ice. I am typically not a fan either. However, today I didn't mind it too much. I spent my day sleeping in, editing photos, making new jewelry, dinner and Christmas candy and drinking apple cider.

I even ventured outside to take a few pictures of the ice. It is kinda pretty, if you like that sort of thing!

My mom first made this Christmas candy last year. I'm not usually a candy-eater, which is why when she told me what was in this candy I was sure I would haaaaate it! But, she convinced me to try it and I almost regret trying it now. Just kidding. I don't regret it at all! This recipe is one that my great-grandma made my mom when she was little! If you like chow mien noodles, butterscotch and peanut butter then you will love this candy! Look for the recipe tomorrow on the blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment