Monday, February 10, 2014

#monogrammonday


I love having my name on everything I own. And, that is equally true for my monogram. I can't help it. Apparently, it's a girl thing or at least it's the thing for my group of girl friends.

And, now I have a new toy that allows me to literally put my name, initals or whatever my little heart desires on everything. It is basically the best thing ever! Pretty soon everything with a hard surface is going to have something vinyl on it! 

Since it's #monogrammonday I thought I would share a few fun things I have been working on! You can find more fun things on my ETSY site ... Frilly Farm Designs! 






I am working on new things as we speak so make sure to come back to check them out or like Frilly Farm Designs on Facebook and follow on IG for more photos! If you see something you would like to order, you can do so from the Facebook page! My ETSY shop is now open with these type of items. Search for Frilly Farm Designs ! 

Stay warm wherever you are! :) 
--b

No comments:

Post a Comment